Saturday, 10 December 2016

Goan Weddings!!!

Well Goan wedding are the best! Many people be it in Goa or outside without any doubt will definitely agree with me on this. But this wedding was even special because it was my best friends' wedding!

"How long will I love you? As long as the stars above you" This song was the perfect theme song for the both of them!

It was indeed a wonderful evening like any big day!




I happened to reach there a bit earlier than expected! And from there began my journey where I could relate to everything that I saw there be it the colors used or for that matter be it deco at the place. I just knew everything and that made it even more memorable.

As my eyes were busy scanning the details of that big day, MC requested us to leave our seats to welcome the bridal entourage! One of the biggest bridal entourages that I had ever seen! (There were tooo many cute flower girls and page boys!!!)

Soon, the much awaited time was finally here
Music plays!
And there the couple walked down the aisle,
With happiness in hearts and a bright smile on their face, welcoming each and everyone to their big day!

It wasnt that they weren't nervous but the feeling of happiness suppressed that nervousness... Amidst all this they finally shared their wedding cake piece, simultaneously the firecrackers dazzled and did it's work and helped the cameraman to get a picture perfect for the lens!

My friend was not a great public speaker but he enjoyed hosting debates or argument with friends/ colleagues. That day, when the moment arrived when he had to say a few words - well hoping that he wouldn't read his speech from his phone/ or a piece of paper - among several people standing there. I saw a completely different and a mature side of my friend there, you could say 7.0 version of the latest software. When he started the speech - I was sure, he was going to make this his best speech as all that he will be saying is right from his heart. And well yes indeed it was a wonderful speech but one thing what made it even special was, the description of his and his wife's conversation  - well and thats something I will remember for years altogether.

It goes something like this - 
"As I and my wife were in the car - I asked her a question after the nuptials ceremony was over it goes like this - when you turned behind for offertory what did you see - she replied people; yes besides people what else did you see, and this time she replied what I wanted to hear - Along with those people there were several blessings too for us and our marriage!" 

Yes! Truly the couple was meant for eachother and seeing them together, the celebration of their togetherness was not just happening at the village but also up above in heaven! As it wasn't just a union of these two love birds but a union of two friends who together saw a dream to marry eachother 10 years ago and on that day bought their that dream into reality!

Hoping you both have one of the best marriages in this entire world. All the best :)

Tip for the day -
Try to see a situation from both the sides of the coin! It may seem one thing to you but indeed there maybe another and a much interesting perspective to it. In life or for that matter in any situation remember - Broaden your horizon, the more you see, the more you understand!😇

No comments:

Post a Comment